No matter how far we are, we are still looking at the same sky

No matter how far we are, we are still looking at the same sky

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Bored Day....23/1/11

I wake up in the morning and its 11.....I can already know today is a bored day..Why?becz.......i have 6 sense..HAHA..i went downstairs and hit books......scammed...i switched on the pc hahaha...I'm obsessed with Cityville i don't know why...my bro is competiting with me with the lvl but im 2 lvl further haha!

 Lunch::Curry with chicken and potatoes=)I ate alone..cz all of my family were out ish ish ish....at least i have computer on !!!...planned to start homework at 12pm...but y8 and fb forced me not to..haha just joking...
started doing it at 2...finished at 3....and i'm blogging nw..

 Strange to write blog on noon right...You know why?IM TOO BORED... 
Writting blogs feels like writting essays LOL!Time for me to do housework NOW!!!OMG yesterday bros and sissss done them...i tought i escaped  T^T  

 BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment